COBRA for sale

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
alvin chetty

Re: COBRA for sale

Post by alvin chetty » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:23

SOLD. the new owner is collecting on friday. its going to be a sad day for me but I got to do what I got to do :(
Google wont keep you out of Jail

ROBBINATOR

Post by ROBBINATOR » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:30

alvin chetty wrote:SOLD. the new owner is collecting on friday. its going to be a sad day for me but I got to do what I got to do :(
The good thing is she went from one Chevy lover to another ;) .....so she'll be taken good care of Al. 8)

Cheers...Robbie.
EXPERIENCE.....tells you that a Tomato is a fruit.
WISDOM....tells you that it does not go in a fruit salad.
GOOGLE....can help avoid your customer's car from burning out and then been summonsed to court.

alvin chetty

Post by alvin chetty » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:33

you are pressing the wrong buttons my friend. I will sort you out when you are back home :lol:
Google wont keep you out of Jail

ROBBINATOR

Post by ROBBINATOR » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:30

alvin chetty wrote:you are pressing the wrong buttons my friend. I will sort you out when you are back home :lol:
Ouch!! :cry: ....and on Friday my boss asked to me to think about staying on site a bit longer....you just made that decision easier for me bru :lol: :lol:

Cheers...Robbie.
EXPERIENCE.....tells you that a Tomato is a fruit.
WISDOM....tells you that it does not go in a fruit salad.
GOOGLE....can help avoid your customer's car from burning out and then been summonsed to court.

Social Media