For Sale 1965 Malibu

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
turbo-gp

Re: For Sale 1965 Malibu

Post by turbo-gp » Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:22

Graeme wrote:I got a low rider magazine with a 65 chevelle build somewhere with all the Specs. Just got to find it
thanking you in advance 8)

turbo-gp

Post by turbo-gp » Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:26

ChevelleJP wrote:What size are the rims in the pictures?
the rims and tyres are 205/75/14 I think the issue he has is because of the offset caused by the wide lip.

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:35

ChevelleJP wrote:Ek sal weer iets kry om aan te werk! :D
Solank n man vorentoe kyk..... Dis jammer oom moes haar verkoop want dis n baie mooi kar. :mrgreen: Was sy onlangs in die Rivonia, JHB, area. Ek dink ek het verby haar gery so maand of twee terug.[/quote]
Sal nie weet nie. Die 65/66 Opel Rekord "B" is 'n paar maande later as die Malibu gebou toe ek by GMSA (Product engineering) gewerk het. Oorweeg dit om hom dieselfde kleurskema as die Malibu te gee. Die Opel was van die paar wat ons by Product Engineering mee gespeel het met die McKinnon engine en die 2526cc Weber conversion. Hierdie Opel is nog volledig met die Weber Conversion van daardie tyd, Niks Roes!!
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

Social Media