1967 Chevy Camaro RS

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Presh

1967 Chevy Camaro RS

Post by Presh » Mon 05 May 2014, 17:36

Hi Guys,

My friend is bringing his Camaro RS 1967 model from P.E to JHB sometime this week.
It's black, the interior needs work - Left electric window mechanism doesn't work.
The body he describes as fair... no rust, just a few dents and scratches.
I must admit, I have not seen the car for myself, but I will be housing it at my warehouse when it eventually arrives. I will then post pics immediately.
This is just a heads up - as I'd love one of the forum members to grab this one.
Not sure what he's asking for... but he'll be open to offers.
He reckons the only problem he's having (other than the window mechanism) is the gearbox not changing gears. It stays in 1st gear all the way through. He seems a bit clueless about the car himself, so until it arrives, this is what I know about the car.

Watch this space. Pics to follow.

Graeme

Re: 1967 Chevy Camaro RS

Post by Graeme » Mon 05 May 2014, 19:06

Sounds interesting , but open to offers scares me.
Friends don't let friends drive JUNK.

Maverick

Re: 1967 Chevy Camaro RS

Post by Maverick » Mon 05 May 2014, 22:27

Im interested so please let me know.

Social Media