Pontiac Rally 2 wheels

Sell parts for muscle cars
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Graeme

Pontiac Rally 2 wheels

Post by Graeme » Tue 18 Feb 2014, 17:58

Got another set of 15 inch rally 2 wheels with dress rings up for sale. The tyres have about 2 percent tread left and are no good. I use them to push cars around. The rims are in good shape. Will strip the tyres if nessary . Will look great on a poncho with a nice set of white letter tyres . R5000.

Cheers

Graeme
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (115.98 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Friends don't let friends drive JUNK.

Graeme

Re: Pontiac Rally 2 wheels

Post by Graeme » Tue 25 Feb 2014, 22:15

I've dropped my price to R3800 for the wheels , I just don't have the space and I'm getting crapped out for having to many wheels laying around so there you have it. Good price for a set of rare 15inch rally wheels.
Friends don't let friends drive JUNK.

troopie

Re: Pontiac Rally 2 wheels

Post by troopie » Wed 26 Feb 2014, 10:05

mate wil these fit an el camino

Social Media