March V-Belt Pulleys - Ford 302/351

Sell parts for muscle cars
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Sapphire on Fire

March V-Belt Pulleys - Ford 302/351

Post by Sapphire on Fire » Mon 21 May 2018, 21:09

Good day,

I have the March Performance pulley set for sale, 4 Bolt, V-Belt setup, 2 groove crank pulley, 1 groove water pump, alternator pulley. These are Billet Aluminum with a clear coat so no polishing needed.

Bought it for my build but i have to use a shorter water pump for space hence i did not even use it, i bought it about a year ago, the price at the V8 Shop was R7200 at that time, il take R4500 for it.

R4000 without the alternator pulley.

Pm me or you can whatsapp me on 0834789051, can be picked up from Broadacres or Lenasia.

Pics are from the internet, il get actual pics soon as i get a chance.
Attachments
mch-1697_w.jpg
mch-1697_w.jpg (38.77 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
Current - Ford Sapphire IRS. Previously owned - cortina 30s, ford figo (mistake child), mondeo st220, suzuki gsxr600, toyota conquest 20v

Social Media