Mk3 cortina perana

Try here if you want something specific
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
Bigdyer05

Re: Mk3 cortina perana

Post by Bigdyer05 » Fri 25 Sep 2015, 08:57

I've decided that I won't be restoring the perana myself and had a chap come road Thursday to look at it
He's happy he can achieve a concourse finish so the car goes to his shop at the end of October once there is a spare four post
He also said he's happy for me to go down when ever I like to get involved in the resto
I'm very happy I can get involved as it what I wanted to do in the first place
So the car will get the proper treatment from a professional and I can still be involved
Ile post pictures of the strip down at his shop soon as it starts

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sat 26 Sep 2015, 19:43

Bigdyer05 wrote:I've decided that I won't be restoring the perana myself and had a chap come road Thursday to look at it
He's happy he can achieve a concourse finish so the car goes to his shop at the end of October once there is a spare four post
He also said he's happy for me to go down when ever I like to get involved in the resto
I'm very happy I can get involved as it what I wanted to do in the first place
So the car will get the proper treatment from a professional and I can still be involved
Ile post pictures of the strip down at his shop soon as it starts
Sounds like an ideal solution! Looking forward to following the restoration.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

goddard

Post by goddard » Fri 11 May 2018, 21:34

Has this car been restored already? pics? progress?

Social Media