79-83 Hilux SWB

Try here if you want something specific
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
IndianaJones

79-83 Hilux SWB

Post by IndianaJones » Tue 17 Nov 2015, 08:32

Hi

I’m looking for a 1979-1983 Toyota Hilux 4x2 SWB.

First choice would be a early model with the round headlights. I'd prefer it to be as rust free as possible, with the interior panels and dash in good condition. Condition of the drivetrain is not important, but if its in running condition, it will be a bonus.
I’ll also look at a Datsun 620 or 720 in similar condition.

I’m generally aware of all the prospects advertised on the normal platforms, and hoping you fellow members might be able to help me find an unmolested one from the couple down the street down-scaling. Would prefer to buy from the original seller.

It is not urgent, and I will be picky, but please remember I’m looking and PM me if you come across something.

Regards
Attachments
79Toyota.jpg
79Toyota.jpg (57.66 KiB) Viewed 2239 times

Bearhawke

Re: 79-83 Hilux SWB

Post by Bearhawke » Wed 18 Nov 2015, 23:47

IndianaJones wrote:Hi

I’m looking for a 1979-1983 Toyota Hilux 4x2 SWB.

First choice would be a early model with the round headlights. I'd prefer it to be as rust free as possible, with the interior panels and dash in good condition. Condition of the drivetrain is not important, but if its in running condition, it will be a bonus.
I’ll also look at a Datsun 620 or 720 in similar condition.

I’m generally aware of all the prospects advertised on the normal platforms, and hoping you fellow members might be able to help me find an unmolested one from the couple down the street down-scaling. Would prefer to buy from the original seller.

It is not urgent, and I will be picky, but please remember I’m looking and PM me if you come across something.

Regards
That pic of a Toyota pickup out of Maryland, USA is almost deceptive since it does not have enough rust for that area due to the huge amounts of road salt used to melt the snow and ice in the winter.
Bearhawke in Az, USA

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager minivan.

Social Media