When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Johann Grobler

login Problems

Post by Johann Grobler » Mon 03 Aug 2015, 14:56

Hullo!
I have upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and messed up my link to the Forum! :mrgreen:
Can you please combine my Johann65, Johann72 and Johann Grobler to Johann72 please. All is a mess now!! 8O
The Forum is picking up ghost members!!

Johann Grobler

Re: login Problems

Post by Johann Grobler » Wed 05 Aug 2015, 18:19

Johann Grobler wrote:Hullo!
I have upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and messed up my link to the Forum! :mrgreen:
Can you please combine my Johann65, Johann72 and Johann Grobler to Johann72 please. All is a mess now!! 8O
The Forum is picking up ghost members!!
Hullo Tiaan & Ters. Can you solve my problem please! 8O 8O 8O

ters

Post by ters » Wed 05 Aug 2015, 18:26

Johann Grobler wrote: Hullo Tiaan & Ters. Can you solve my problem please! 8O 8O 8O
Oom Johann, die is bietjie bo my magte.... Ek sal namens u 'n boodskap aan die seniors stuur. Vasbyt, sal uitsorteer ;) .

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

FairmontGT
Site Admin

Post by FairmontGT » Thu 06 Aug 2015, 14:23

Oom Johann, there is no simple way to do it. You can get scripts to run, but its not a few minutes job.

When things quiet down at work in a few weeks I will have a look.
Yes we did build muscle cars in RSA!!!!
http://www.africanmusclecars.com

Can-Am ZN

Post by Can-Am ZN » Thu 06 Aug 2015, 15:14

Hi Oom Johann,

I'm a moderator on another motoring forum and have never encountered this problem before, where someone upgrades to a new version of their operating software...not sure if it is a unique problem to this forum, but I would be interested to understand it further as that is how we learn :D

What do you mean when you say the upgrade has messed up your "link" to the forum...surely if that is the case, you would not be able to log in only in cases where you have forgotten your forum username and/or your password?!

Oh, whilst we are on that subject, why do you have so many forum IDs/usernames? 8O
Gavin

1974 Chev Can-Am 302
1991 BMW 325iS Evolution (SOLD)

"The sad reality about the uneducated is that they don't know that they don't know." - Me

Johann Grobler

Post by Johann Grobler » Thu 06 Aug 2015, 16:39

Can-Am ZN wrote:Hi Oom Johann,
I'm a moderator on another motoring forum and have never encountered this problem before, where someone upgrades to a new version of their operating software...not sure if it is a unique problem to this forum, but I would be interested to understand it further as that is how we learn :D
What do you mean when you say the upgrade has messed up your "link" to the forum...surely if that is the case, you would not be able to log in only in cases where you have forgotten your forum username and/or your password?!
Oh, whilst we are on that subject, why do you have so many forum IDs/usernames? 8O
I was unable to link back in at times and to get back in I used a new ID. I am not the computer wizard of time gone by and getting old! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I must be doing something wrong! 8O 8O 8O

Johann Grobler

Post by Johann Grobler » Fri 07 Aug 2015, 17:09

Have entered my own personal password and hope it works now without hassles!! :mrgreen:

Johann Grobler

Post by Johann Grobler » Thu 20 Aug 2015, 13:07

Hullo Tiaan,
Is it possible to activate Johann65 and remove Johann72 and Johann Grobler and give a new password?
Johann

Social Media