Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
First V8

WINDOW STICKERS HAVE ARRIVED

Post by First V8 » Wed 25 May 2011, 20:05

I have just read a thread " Just a thought " started by Twisted in this section . These are the names of the members who said we will take 2 or, 5 or ,20, or even 30 was one members ask. Ill list all the names of members who contributed to the thread ,Twisted ,Ayoobkusa ,Woblzdesign , Chooms, Fairmont GT ,HKGTS186S ,Wally, Sanjuro ,J1autotech ,ZAhistorics ,Gunter, Shoedoos , Maxman ,Mantaray ,FTP ,CraigD and 72 Stang. So come on proud members i have not had your requests to send stickers yet . :?: 8O

Rudy
2010 Chev Lumina SS
1968 Chevy Impala (SOLD)
1968 Vw Beetle ( SOLD)
1963 Mini Pick Up ( Exported to UK )

Gunter

Re: WINDOW STICKERS HAVE ARRIVED

Post by Gunter » Wed 25 May 2011, 20:30

Does anyone have (bulk) of these stickers in Cape Town?
If not, i will take a 100 stickers from you- that way the guys come into my shop and hopefully buy something else than the R5 sticker :D
RACECAR spelt backwards spells RACECAR.....

FPT

Post by FPT » Wed 25 May 2011, 21:51

Sorry Rudy

Just a bit hectic at work this past week or so :(

I will let you know as soon as the money is deposited! :)
Greetings
André

There is no Replacement for Displacement!!!

wally

Post by wally » Wed 25 May 2011, 22:06

i just designed them - i offered to get them printed and then there was a huge woo-haa over how many, i can get it cheaper, etc, etc.

but, i'll pass on them for now - thanx.
http://www.projectamazinggrace.org - Uniting the world's Christian community in one song on 8 November 2015 @ 15h00 GMT. Come sing with us!

Graeme

Post by Graeme » Thu 26 May 2011, 07:37

Wally, I'm with you my man. I remember the whole deal about a year ago.Anyway what quality is the printing vinyl.I'd rather pay more for a decent print that doesn't fade or you can't get off because it melted to your window.
Friends don't let friends drive JUNK.

Graeme

Post by Graeme » Thu 26 May 2011, 07:38

Wally, I'm with you my man. I remember the whole deal about a year ago.Anyway what quality is the printing vinyl.I'd rather pay more for a decent print that doesn't fade or you can't get off because it melted to your window.
Friends don't let friends drive JUNK.

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Thu 26 May 2011, 08:28

Rudy, I'm still waiting for your PM! Two stickers please! Cash is waiting to be transfered. I can afford a loaf of bread!!! :D

Rudy if you're the one that did the angling vinyl stickers, then then I can vouch for the quality!! Mine are still in use and no fading :D . Cost was R10 a sticker then.
Last edited by Johann65 on Thu 26 May 2011, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

THE ONE

Post by THE ONE » Thu 26 May 2011, 08:28

Hi there.

Please give me the banking details for depositing of the stickers.I know my Capella is not what you guys would call 'muscle' but im busy with a Toyota 4A Ge 16Vlave and 5 speed 21 R conversion,so I should be able to keep up.....or hand out a hiding or 2 hahahaha

Im in Grootfontein Country estate in pta east so just also let me know about postage etc.Im an avid follower of AMC and tell everyone I meet about your forum/website.My brother also has a Taunus 17m with a V6 ford conversion.His friend on the other hand have a Holden 186 Special and a Valiant 200.

Would you guys mind if I put up a thread in restorations so you guys can follow the build?

Your biggest fan!!!

THE ONE
Attachments
Our cars.jpg
Our cars together
Our cars.jpg (28.74 KiB) Viewed 4559 times

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Thu 26 May 2011, 08:43

THE ONE wrote:Hi there.
I know my Capella is not what you guys would call 'muscle' but im busy with a Toyota 4A Ge 16Vlave and 5 speed 21 R conversion,so I should be able to keep up.....or hand out a hiding or 2 hah hah THE ONE
That is why they don't like ricers :twisted: Beat not the speed :D
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

THE ONE

Post by THE ONE » Thu 26 May 2011, 09:00

Johan

I will try my best not to take offence to your comment......Ricers are Honda Civics Tazzes and the ilk with massive body kits,massive exhausts and gt stripes all over the car.My car may not be your cup of tea,but my intention for the Capella is not to have a moerse loud exhaust,and rice it as you put it.

I want a daily driver as I am going to use my car to commute 60 km a day.I bet you your car is garaged all week only to be taken out on the rare occasion.....

Anyway dont want to open up a hornets nest.I am sure ther are some other guys out there who might be interested in the build....hen again with the first comment being like this....

Social Media