Beware of this importing business!!

Post any parts or cars here that you discovered that could be useful to other forum members in future.
Barn800

Re: Beware of this importing business!!

Post by Barn800 » Fri 19 Sep 2014, 12:46

Hi guys. I also got ripped off by Jimmy to the tune of R15000. I've tried my best to get it back - even hired a PI - but he seems to be a slippery b@stard. If there is anyone out there who could help please contact me. Gordini, I'm willing to pay if you know how to get the job done!

dfe

Post by dfe » Sat 14 Mar 2015, 18:12

Information regarding this individual sent to the forum admin account.

cargo

Post by cargo » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 17:07

I filed a case against Jimmy today, for various reasons. I urge everybody to do the same. If we all do this, this guy will be prosecuted for his crimes. He is my neighbor. We want him behind bars, because he is a threat to the community (violent). I have all his details including id numbers. He still lives at 10 La Chalutier, Miller Clary street, Elarduspark, Pretoria. He is being evicted so he won't live there for long. I found another person who also filed a case for fraud against him. He is still not prosecuted, so let us stand together and put him behind bars

ters

Post by ters » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 17:13

cargo wrote:I filed a case against Jimmy today, for various reasons. I urge everybody to do the same. If we all do this, this guy will be prosecuted for his crimes. He is my neighbor. We want him behind bars, because he is a threat to the community (violent). I have all his details including id numbers. He still lives at 10 La Chalutier, Miller Clary street, Elarduspark, Pretoria. He is being evicted so he won't live there for long. I found another person who also filed a case for fraud against him. He is still not prosecuted, so let us stand together and put him behind bars
I am not going to ask you for an introduction...

Please do keep us updated on proceedings?

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

dfe

Post by dfe » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 22:12

If you possible have a cell number of his ending in 55 please send to me via private message, I am trying to get a site closed down that he started impersonating my own site.

Kevin 69

Post by Kevin 69 » Wed 09 Dec 2020, 10:35

Greetings Guys , yes there is alot of scammers out there , sometimes we have to pay school fees to find honest reliable people to eal with , so finally i found someone i can trust if you want , i can put you in contact of a guy that imports from USA i about 2 weeks. he has a workshop that restores old cars so he brings in parts and stuff for his clients cars as well.

You welcome to drop me a message and i will get George to call you as we is based in Jhb , Cleveland, close to my offices.

Regards
Kevin

Social Media