Fairmont GT online registry

Interesting links to other sites or pages on the web
SAFTGT

Fairmont GT online registry

Post by SAFTGT » Sun 05 May 2019, 06:39

Hi All,

I have collected a lot of pictures and information on the SA Fairmont GT from various sources and update the online registry. There may be duplicates and there is a lot of information missing. Where the facts are not obvious, I have updated as unknown.

Please pass the word around and update the registry with your SA Fairmont GT pics and information.

Go to www.safairmontgt.com.au
Select the GT Registry and then Display or add

When u select display u can search by selecting Search Registry ID, add fields, then select what u want to search on
If you find some facts that are not correct please PM or send to the administrator

ZA Perana

Re: Fairmont GT online registry

Post by ZA Perana » Sun 05 May 2019, 09:48

SAFTGT wrote:
Sun 05 May 2019, 06:39
Hi All,

I have collected a lot of pictures and information on the SA Fairmont GT from various sources and update the online registry. There may be duplicates and there is a lot of information missing. Where the facts are not obvious, I have updated as unknown.

Please pass the word around and update the registry with your SA Fairmont GT pics and information.

Go to www.safairmontgt.com.au
Select the GT Registry and then Display or add

When u select display u can search by selecting Search Registry ID, add fields, then select what u want to search on
If you find some facts that are not correct please PM or send to the administrator
Hi, did you ever manage to find your dad's Fairmont GT?
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

SAFTGT

Re: Fairmont GT online registry

Post by SAFTGT » Sun 05 May 2019, 10:50

Not yet, still looking it, must be around..more chances it is in Australia.

I am coming to SA on the 23 May for 3 weeks and will spend sometime looking. I will also look at old family photos.

Social Media