Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Rowan

Re: T's Classic Clinic.

Post by Rowan » Thu 11 Oct 2018, 15:58

I was clearly sleeping when this thread started but congrats on your "new" venture and all the best. Glad to see the website up and running.
" Burn Rubber Not Your Soul "

shoedoos

Post by shoedoos » Thu 18 Oct 2018, 02:14

^^^^ so was I (obviously)....congrats on the new venture ters.....kick hard...

ters

Post by ters » Mon 15 Apr 2019, 17:31

Nearly 12 months! What an incredible journey it has been...My son joined me in June/Jule '18, a great asset! We have grown our customer base tremendously, sending parts all over Africa. Workshop is very busy with suspension/wiring and engine/gearbox rebuilds. And yes, we do repairs and tuning on Ford and Chevy too! Below is a commendation from a very happy customer...proud moments!

"Having owned and restored a few classic cars I have come across various so called experts over the years. Someone who stands out head and shoulders above them all and that deserves to be labelled experts are Tersius and Gustaf from TCC. Not only is the service friendly, it is also professional and these guys go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy. Even more impressive is that they are always willing and available to offer advice and help over the phone. With their wealth of knowledge and contacts they can solve just about any query you may have about your classic car. If my expensive German performance car wasn’t subject to a motor plan and didn’t need its book stamped by the dealer I would entrust it to TCC for repairs and service any day."

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

shoedoos

Post by shoedoos » Mon 15 Apr 2019, 23:59

very nice Ters, congrats on the first year.....

Social Media