NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Chat about anything that doenst fit in anywehere else
Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Post Reply
GoodVibesOnly
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu 24 Jan 2019, 16:21

NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by GoodVibesOnly » Fri 25 Jan 2019, 17:48

As the title says.. IF YOU HAVE A PIC OF A GIRL WITH YOUR CAR... NOT YOUR CAR WHO IS YOUR GF, OR YOUR GF & PIC OF YOUR CAR..

HOT BABE, HOT BMW OR CAR- SAME PIC.

May turn out to be the next Calendar, Sticky, or just a great thread!

Wish I could start off buut... I'll leave it up to you. ;)

Gondiddly
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed 05 Oct 2022, 18:32

Re: NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by Gondiddly » Wed 02 Nov 2022, 03:28

Well that was a disappointing click :(

User avatar
ters
Posts: 4285
Joined: Thu 19 Jan 2012, 19:39
Location: Pretoria

Re: NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by ters » Wed 02 Nov 2022, 05:59

Gondiddly wrote:
Wed 02 Nov 2022, 03:28
Well that was a disappointing click :(
Maybe do an introduction: viewforum.php?f=41 State your interests, show us your car/s?

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

Gondiddly
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed 05 Oct 2022, 18:32

Re: NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by Gondiddly » Mon 07 Nov 2022, 23:25

ters wrote:
Wed 02 Nov 2022, 05:59
Gondiddly wrote:
Wed 02 Nov 2022, 03:28
Well that was a disappointing click :(
Maybe do an introduction: viewforum.php?f=41 State your interests, show us your car/s?

Ters.
I'll get there in due time. Still new here and figuring things out.

User avatar
ters
Posts: 4285
Joined: Thu 19 Jan 2012, 19:39
Location: Pretoria

Re: NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by ters » Tue 08 Nov 2022, 05:35

Gondiddly wrote:
Mon 07 Nov 2022, 23:25
ters wrote:
Wed 02 Nov 2022, 05:59
Gondiddly wrote:
Wed 02 Nov 2022, 03:28
Well that was a disappointing click :(
Maybe do an introduction: viewforum.php?f=41 State your interests, show us your car/s?

Ters.
I'll get there in due time. Still new here and figuring things out.
New in town, you have to make friends sometime? Usually, an introduction breaks the ice...

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

User avatar
Sh Imran
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu 24 Nov 2022, 08:32
Contact:

Re: NSFW: *Post up your pics of your Cars & Girls*

Post by Sh Imran » Fri 25 Nov 2022, 13:37

Image
I am a vintage car lover. :D

Post Reply

Social Media

     

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests