Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
RASSIE

Criminals on the increase.

Post by RASSIE » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 06:57

Amanzimtoti is badly affected by criminals. With the holiday coming it increase. We got endless problems with Whoonga criminals. 3 houses from me they broke in and even stole the door!! In the same week the road had armed robbery. I got alarms and dogs with cameras but it affect my work serious as the compressor and grinder make it difficult as noise are the advantage to criminals.
Are your towns and workplace also affected?
Rassie.
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

ZA Perana

Re: Criminals on the increase.

Post by ZA Perana » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 21:54

RASSIE wrote:
Fri 16 Nov 2018, 06:57
Amanzimtoti is badly affected by criminals. With the holiday coming it increase. We got endless problems with Whoonga criminals. 3 houses from me they broke in and even stole the door!! In the same week the road had armed robbery. I got alarms and dogs with cameras but it affect my work serious as the compressor and grinder make it difficult as noise are the advantage to criminals.
Rassie.
I had one of my buildings broken into last night...the electric fence was removed....
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

RASSIE

Re: Criminals on the increase.

Post by RASSIE » Sun 18 Nov 2018, 07:44

I went to a low class scrap metal dealer who do not ask ID's and found over 50 Whoonga criminals lined up outside the gates. only one allowed in at a time.
I lost over 20 sets of custom classic mag wheels. The cops in Isipingo, Durban shot a mag wheel seller who try to escape and I hope he was the one as I just lost 2 more mags from a Ranchero when I was busy with the rear brakes. It could be a inside job as how did they know it was infront the van and how did they get past the alarms and dogs?
Now this will cost me R.12 000 to pay for another set tires and mags.It is sick!! Rassie.
ZA Perana wrote:
Fri 16 Nov 2018, 21:54
RASSIE wrote:
Fri 16 Nov 2018, 06:57
Rassie.
I had one of my buildings broken into last night...the electric fence was removed....
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

Social Media