Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Garage

Re: New TV shows

Post by Garage » Mon 28 Jul 2014, 07:11

Burnthosetyres wrote:Barry I fear your fringe might interfere with the camera.... I wish I had the time & skill... I do play with wood now and then... I made my daughter a rustic headboard yesterday & half way through a balau garden bench.... drilling the stainless frames was real fun... in a week when I get all the splinters out my hands.... I'll continue!
Nothing like working with your kids on (any) project: it has nothing to do with what you get done, just the quality time spent and memories made.....

Burnthosetyres wrote:.... and I don't get it that Twiggy the apprentice is everywhere and goes everywhere with him, but she's got a great rack!
Until my girlfriend (who has the necessary qualifications!) gets to spend more time in my shop, that is one aspect that definitely IS missing from my show.......LOL
Barry

Metalshaping courses, Replacement panels, Full Builds, General Fabrication.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Garag ... 2857822743

383CUDA

Post by 383CUDA » Mon 28 Jul 2014, 09:10

I was sooo excited about "Graveyard Carz" , they build Mopar only!! But it's 55 minutes of nagging like little bitches about all kinds of kak and about 5 minutes of car building...it sucks.
Web: www.automotivefocus.co.za
Mail: Info@automotivefocus.co.za
Instagram: automotive__focus

brennan67

Post by brennan67 » Mon 28 Jul 2014, 09:27

Strip & Rip is great, they do take the Rat Rod thing to the extreme but they make do with what they got and in typical US style the projects become theme builds but I guess thats also because its a TV show. Enjoy the make a plan with what they got attitude vs the Foose style of smooth and shiny parts out the catalog. The diesel motors they use are also cool !

sidedraught

Post by sidedraught » Mon 28 Jul 2014, 15:46

brennan67 wrote:Strip & Rip is great, they do take the Rat Rod thing to the extreme but they make do with what they got and in typical US style the projects become theme builds but I guess thats also because its a TV show. Enjoy the make a plan with what they got attitude vs the Foose style of smooth and shiny parts out the catalog. The diesel motors they use are also cool !
I saw the show for the first time about a month ago and hated it. My garden boy can build cars like that if I asked him to. :lol:

Give me a Foose car then anyday.

brennan67

Post by brennan67 » Mon 28 Jul 2014, 16:31

side draught wrote:
I saw the show for the first time about a month ago and hated it. My garden boy can build cars like that if I asked him to. :lol:

Give me a Foose car then anyday.
Haha thats one talented gardener you got there side draught... or probably not.. yeah don't get me wrong about the Foose he is a talent and his team, but its all to easy for him to just bolt on new stuff vs restoring and fixing the old stuff. Each to there own, I can't stand any of those Foose wheels and those paint fades they are not for me..

Social Media