When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Sulli

message sits in Outbox

Post by Sulli » Mon 30 Nov 2015, 08:40

Hi Guys

I have problems with my PM message staying in my outbox, I have had this problem before and ended up deleting my message. Can you please assist what could be causing this issue.

ters

Re: message sits in Outbox

Post by ters » Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:09

Sulli wrote:Hi Guys

I have problems with my PM message staying in my outbox, I have had this problem before and ended up deleting my message. Can you please assist what could be causing this issue.
A message sitting in Inbox is no Forum glitch Sulli. The message will move to "Sent" folder once it is read by recipient, but will stay in Inbox until then.

You are welcome to inbox me the details of the person you are trying to connect too, I may have alternative contact details?

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

Sulli

Re: message sits in Outbox

Post by Sulli » Tue 01 Dec 2015, 08:48

Hi Ters

Thanks for coming back to me... thats perfect, I just thought there was an issue with it.
I will wait, no worries.

ters wrote:
Sulli wrote:Hi Guys

A message sitting in Inbox is no Forum glitch Sulli. The message will move to "Sent" folder once it is read by recipient, but will stay in Inbox until then.

You are welcome to inbox me the details of the person you are trying to connect too, I may have alternative contact details?

Ters.

Social Media